Nice analogy !
Some tips come to mind :
– don’t let the same person always take initiatives
– changing partners extends experience
– you should talk during session (for increseased feedback and harmony)
– you can’t do it all day long without breaks
– if you have an idea in mind, you’d better explain it
– It’s more fun with two as alone, even if your partner is a virgin (has no experience)
– Even if that’s the case you will still program (have sex) on your own
– You learn alot by talking to eachother after the “act”.
Not sure what is “for-play” in this metaphor.