The summer is almost there. I’m ready to have a nice weekend in Varresse to kick of the summer with ESSAP. The same week there is University du SI
In the beginning of August I will be delivering going to Toronto to deliver our leadership Game at Agile 2008
This morning I received a mail from Rachel Davies about Agile 2008. If you are into agile and have not subscribed to the conference, this might change your mind:
Only six weeks to go until we gather for Agile 2008 conference in Toronto, Canada (Aug 4-8)
This will be the biggest agile gathering yet with an international audience of 1600 participants.
Early bird registrations are all sold now and most of the hotel rooms are booked but there still are Just-in-Time registration spaces are left.
The program is depth and breadth of the program is amazing!
A conference proceedings with 100 papers (experience reports and research) Altogether more than 400 speakers from expert to practitioners.
- Hear a dazzling array of speakers at the Main Stage, Breaking Acts, Research, and Questioning Agile stage.
- Explore ways to teach agile at the Learning and Education stage.
- Participate in a real agile project at the conference at the Live Aid stage.
- Get hands-on programming experience in agile tools in Developer Jam clinics and Tools for Agility stages.
- Learn more about human aspects of software development with at Culture and Leadership stages.
- Find out more about Committing to Quality and working with Legacy Systems
- Get the business angle from Customer + Business Value and User Experience stages.
- Propose your own sessions at the Open Jam stage.
- Take part in sessions for french speakers at Chansons Françaises stage.
- Plus fun sessions to encourage peer-networking such as Icebreaker and Muzik Masti!
Visit http://www.Agile2008.org to get your registration before we sell out!
Please pass this message on within your agile organizations and agile user groups.
Agile2008 conference chair
Expanding Agile Horizons